« Home | Build Your Own Preschool Curriculum » | Eligibility and Requirements for the GED Test » | Zac Efron - A Teenage Girls Dream » | Getting a Masters Degree Online » | Researching for a Research Paper » | Six (6) Great Reasons To Choose Hardwood Floors » | Hunting Job As a Writer » | Signs of Cocaine Use What are the Signs and Sympt... » | What is a Charitable Trust? » | High Speed Internet Technology From Comcast Spells... » 

Sunday, February 3, 2008 

Know Yourself First

Before you jump into an Internet business, look to yourself first. If you are not putting your time and effort in something you truly enjoy, whats the point? Starting your business and then realizing is not your passion, is the main reason new businesses fail. We start on something just because it sounds good, or we think it has a financial potential, and-boom-your business is dead.

Look at yourself first. By understanding yourself first you can pick a niche that identify with your emotions and your interests. This will definitely bring joy along the way and will guarantee that the work you do, will not seem like work.

-What is your passion?
-What are your hobbies?
-In what industries or jobs have you worked on before?
-What kind of training do you have?
-What have you always wanted to do but never had the time to pursue?

The answers to those questions will give you a niche to chase and target. When I started to get involve in the Internet world, I was eager to find a business line that will provide me with enough income to retire early. That was my main goal. What I was missing in my simple plan was the fact that I was omitting the concept of passion and interest from the equation. Hopefully I realized soon enough that nothing motivated me in a powerful way to make it my new business.

My answers to the questions above clearly guided me to find a way to work with artists. By being an actor myself, I felt compelled to help other artists find freedom to express themselves and financial freedom as well. So, I started a business that people could operate at their own time and without restrictions. I started an affiliate home business.

My niche was arts, my clients were artists, and ever since, the work I do every day doesnt seem like work to me. Helping artists and people in general to find their own enjoyment, makes the journey a pleasant ride. And when the ride is pleasant, the financial burdens will die.

Alfonso DiLuca is a professional actor with an International Film, TV, and Stage career. His entrepreneur ideas have helped actors, artists, and people in general achieve their freedom and financial success.

To find the best home based business ideas and opportunities so you can work from home visit: http://www.SimpleGlobalCash.com

Jelqing In Sussex County Va
Review Penis Pills
Or Sexual Performance
Jelqing In Franklin County Ma
Amazing Penis Pills
How To Make Penis Larger Naturally
Jelqing In Stone County Ar
Jelqing In Mesa County Co
Penis Exercises Mccracken County Ky
Penis Exercises Fremont County Wy

I agree, you have to know yourself first to be able to build a business that you would be interested and passionate in. Starting right the first time would save you a lot of trouble.

You might want to learn about the Young Entrepreneur Society from the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com. A great site for entrepreneurs.

Post a Comment